We’ll cover the following:
- An introduction to the E2E Team
- An explanation of the purpose of the club: To learn a programming language, have fun, be creative, share your work, collaborate with friends.
- An overview of the different clubs: Introduction to Python (Turtle Graphics), Advanced python(Artificial Intelligence/Chatbot), HTML (Website Designer)
- Examples of cool programs created by students in the different clubs
- Create your first program – activity
- Share your program with the group.
- Details of how to sign up/book on to a Workshop
Parents are welcome to join our sessions.
When booking a place you will:
- Receive a confirmation email.
- Prior to your session, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the session. Also included will be a secure link and password to be used for the session.
- On the day of the session, you will receive a reminder email.